Throughout the year we participate in several service events for our community and philanthropy.
In the past, ZTA Sigma has
- volunteered at the Kansas City Breast Cancer Walk
- hosted a "Cones for the Cure" event
- hosted a haunted house for children in Baldwin City on Halloween
- decorated cookies and cards for local policemen and firemen
- visited a local nursing home
- cleaned up trash on the side of a highway near Baldwin City
Please feel free to contact any of our Executive Officers for any service opportunities.